- Overview / Typical Applications
- Ratings, Prices & Ordering – Wall Mount Drives
- Ratings, Prices & Ordering – Free Standing Cubicle Drives
- Unidrive SP Regen Mode
- Terminal Diagram and Terminal Description
- Specifications and Dimensions
- Options – Overview / Options at-a-Glance
- Operator Interface
- Power Accessories
- Option Modules – Feedback Modules
- Option Modules – Input / Output Modules
- Option Modules – Application / Programming Modules
- Option Modules – Communication Modules
- Drive Configuration and Programming
- Software Overview – Application Programming Software
- Pre-packaged Solutions for Unidrive SP
SM-UNIVERSAL ENCODER PLUS
The SM-Universal Encoder Plus module provides the Unidrive SP with an additional feedback port that supports all of the same feedback types as the base drive, plus has a simulated encoder output that can be programmed to operate in the following modes:
- Quadrature Incremental
- Pulse and Direction
The module also incorporates freeze inputs for applications requiring position capture.
The SM-Encoder Plus module provides an additional quadrature incremental encoder
Note: More than one SM-Encoder Plus and/or SM-Universal Encoder Plus module may be installed in a single drive.
This module enables the Unidrive SP to control the speed and position of motors fitted with resolvers. Because of their ruggedness, resolvers are often used in hot, demanding enviornments.
|Input Impedance:||>85 Ohms|
|Transformation Ratio:||3:1 or 2:1|
This module also incorporates a simulated encoder output that can be sourced either from the resolver or the main drive encoder.
Information provided by Control Techniques, a world leader in the design, production and marketing of electronic drives for the control of electric motors.