Simplicity with Function
- Features & Prices
- Terminal Diagram and Description
- Specifications and Dimensions
- Operator Interface
- Power Accessories
- Environmental Protection and Cable Management
- Input / Output
- Programming Software
The Commander SK can operate and be set up using the standard fixed keypad, or with either the SK-Keypad Remote or SM-Keypa’d Plus, The SK-Keypad Remote is a full-function, 7-digit LED data display, The SM-Keypad Plus is a back-lit LCD display option that can be remote mounted, has 5 languages, plus custom text database, on-line help, and HMI features. Both keypads are “hot-pluggable,” enabling them to be moved from one drive to another without powering down.
|Remote panel mounting LED SK-Keypad Remote display with additional function key, IP65||SK-Keypad Remote|
|Remote panel mounting LCD multilingual text keypad display with additional help key, IP54||SM-Keypad Plus|
|Keypad to Drive Communication Cable||SP-LCD-485-XXX|
HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE (HMI)
These operator interface units complement the CT product line by offering an impressive way of accessing parameters and adding more programming power to your application. The following features make these screens a simple and impressive solution for you.,. and your customers:
- Graphical full color and 4-tone monochrome touchscreen
- Menus, submenus, alarms, fault conditions,
- Realtime trends and graphs
- Scheduling and background programs
- Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP/IP
- Import pictures and graphics
- Advanced Recipe capabilities
For more information, refer to the Accessories Section.
Information provided by Control Techniques, a world leader in the design, production and marketing of electronic drives for the control of electric motors.