Simplicity with Function
- Features & Prices
- Terminal Diagram and Description
- Specifications and Dimensions
- Operator Interface
- Power Accessories
- Environmental Protection and Cable Management
- Input / Output
- Programming Software
Commander SK has been designed as a simple, compact, cost effective AC motor speed controller that delivers performance with simplicity and ease of use. With all the parameters you need for 90% of applications printed on the front of the drive, Commander SK ensures installation and commissioning are straight forward.
However, for more demanding applications, Commander SK can deliver benchmark functionality at no added cost to the base drive itself. Plug-in options, dynamic performance, PLC functionality and other benchmark features ensure that in more complex applications Commander SK can deliver more than the average general purpose drive – giving you lower cost
solutions and better productivity in your motor control applications.
- 0.3 to 3hp (.25 to 2.2kW), 1Ø 200-240VAC
- 1.5 to 3hp (1.1 to 2.2kW), 3Ø 200-240VAC
- 0.5 to 5hp (0.37 to 4kW), 3Ø 380-480VAC
- Easy to set-up – all the parameters you need (90% of typical applications) are printed on the front
- Easy installation – choose between simple panel mounting and DIN-rail mounting (up to 2hp)
- Simple connections – easy access terminals with clear marking
- Simple start-up – easy push button set-up no need for complex programming
- Communications – modbus RTU standard, available field bus options are Profibus-DP, INTERBUS, DeviceNet, CANopen, Ethernet
- PLC Functionality- LogicStick and IEC61131-3 ladder and function block programming
- Wide range of 110 – extra 110 options available including Real Time Clock
- Performance – inherits the torque linearity and speed torque performance from the high performance Unidrive SP
Information provided by Control Techniques, a world leader in the design, production and marketing of electronic drives for the control of electric motors.