Simplicity with Function
- Overview / Typical Applications
- Features, Ratings, Prices & Ordering
- Terminal Diagram and Description
- Specifications and Dimensions
- Options – Overview / Drive Configuration and Programming
- Communication / Operator Interface
- Power Accessories
- Input / Output & Communication
Control Techniques’ Commander SE is an AC open loop vector powerhouse, combining unmatched flexibility with a small footprint. Best of all, the Commander SE is simple to use and easy to install.
The Commander SE’s first 10 parameters meet the needs of nearly 90% of drive applications, making setup fast and effortless. Installation requires only a standard screwdriver, while the removable control terminal strip makes changeover quick and error free.
The rugged and robust design has been field tested in harsh environments and proven itself a dependable drive for a wide range of applications. The Commander SE, with its Intelligent Thermal Management (lTM) technology, was designed with reliability in mind. Rated at 50°C ambient temperature, the Commander SE withstands the most severe operating conditions.
- Digital AC Drive
- 0.33 to 3hp (0.25 to 2.2kW), 10 200-240VAC .1 to 10hp (0.75 to 7.5kW), 30 200-240VAC
- 1 to 50hp (0.75 to 37kW), 30 380-480VAC . IP21 (NEMA1) enclosure
- RS485 serial communications with Modbus RTU protocol
- Plug-in communications via Profibus-DP. DeviceNet, Interbus, and CANopen
- SESoft Windows based configuration tool for PC/Laptop
- QuicKey cloning module
- Advanced menus for ultimate control and flexibility
Information provided by Control Techniques, a world leader in the design, production and marketing of electronic drives for the control of electric motors.
To purchase drives and/or parts, contact us at:
Phone (815) 725-9696, Toll Free (866) 492-9888, Fax (815) 725-9393 or
Call for availability of drives,and freight options.(815) 725-9696
All prices are subject to change without notice.