Joliet Technologies Customer List and Links
Joliet Technologies is proud to have provided Products and/or Services to the Companies listed below. If you would like to link to our site, simply copy and paste the HTML Code at the bottom of this page.
All links will open a new browser window.
Joliet Technologies, L.L.C. custom packages, integrates and engineers AC Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), DC Variable Speed Drives (VSD) and AC Drive Controllers using top of the line manufacturers, like ABB, Emerson-Control Techniques, Siemens and Saftronics (Fincor). Our custom drive packages are built to your specifications for your application.
Complete Customer List (as of November 17, 2011)
- A-1 Machine Mfg.
A-1 Machine Manufacturing is the leader in high-tech precision component manufacturing and turnkey manufacturing for complex capital equipment. We are your one stop shop for all your needs.
- Aavid Thermalloy LLC
Aavid Thermalloy offers a broad variety of product selections, both off-the-shelf and custom designs, including heat sinks, fans, and a comprehensive selection of options and accessories.
- ABG Industries Inc. is committed to manufacturing and distributing rubber products, plastic products, and sealing materials as well as being a key industrial source specialist.
- ACCAMEX Industries, Inc.
- Accuform Polymers, Inc.
- Acme Packaging Corp.
Acme Packaging Corp. (Riverdale)
An ITW Company
Profitability and Packaging Solutions from One Source.
Acme Packaging Corporation has been the leader and innovator in developing industrial packaging solutions since 1880. As the market leader in the manufacturing of steel strapping products, tools and accessories, Acme has expanded its product offering to include plastic strapping products.
- Aconcagua Timber Corp.
- Acorn Corrugated Box Co.
- Advanced Recycle
- Aeration Systems
- AET Films (A.E.T. , Inc.)
Your Technology Partner
North America’s leading manufacturer of specialized OPP plastic films. Providing flexible packaging, product labeling, consumer packaging, and graphic media films through innovative and customer-focused partnerships.
- Affinity Group LLC
- Air Boss
- Air Products Equipment Co.
- Air-Tech of Pensacola, Inc.
Air-Tech of Pensacola has over 30 years experience in the HVAC industry. Thier territory, includes South Alabama and Northwest Florida. They represent some of the highest quality manufacturers of HVAC products and equipment.
- A.J. Oster Co.
- AJM Supply, LLC
- Alaska Metrology & Calibration Services
- Alco Spring Industries, Inc.
For nearly 100 years, ALCO has been delivering high quality hot wound springs to a variety of markets worldwide.
- ALCO Supplies, Inc.
Supplying the World with Parts and Service!
We are a small minority business certified with the Government and the State!
- Algenol Biofuels
- ALK-CS-Mosaic Logistics Center – Lakeland
- All-Phase Electric Supply
- Alliance Steel LLC
Alliance Steel is entirely committed to all of their customers’ needs. They will service all customers by maintaining the highest level of reliability and stability to maintain the highest quality standards in the industry.
- Allied Electrical & Power Inc.
Allied Electrical & Power Inc. is your source for engineering, sales, and repair of all types of electrical equipment.
- ALLMETAL, INC.
With over 300 employees worldwide, Allmetal, Inc. is the worldwide leader in the manufacture of laser welded air spacers, muntin bars, decorative products and components for the insulated glass industry, as well as sill track cover and screen channel.
- A.L.S.S. Inc.
- Alternative Motive Power Systems, LLC
Leaders in Clean Motive Power and Control for Locomotives and Port Logistics Equipment.
AMPS is an innovative leader in clean/green power and control technology for the industrial locomotive and logistics industry. We engineer, custom-build, and even convert existing equipment to green technology.
- ALTEK Inc.
- Ambient Lighting & Electric
- Amecan, Inc.
Founded in 1995, AMECAN is proud to be in the business of assisting large & small capital intensive plants in the Middle East to identify, locate & purchase OEM spare parts and equipment.
- Ameco Industrial Supply Center
- Ameresco Janesville LLC
- American Biaxis Inc.
- American Chillers & Cooling Tower Systems provides world class engineering and technical support for our complete line of water chillers, cooling towers, tank / pump modules, water to water heat exchangers, evaporative coolers and other process cooling equipment.
- American Electric Motor Service
- American Embassy-Caracas
- American Gasket & Rubber Co.
- American Spring Wire Corp.
- American Terminals, Inc.
- Amerimex Motor & Controls, Inc.
AmeriMex offers a wide variety of high quality new and remanufactured AC/DC electric motors, generators, and motor controls to meet the power needs of any industry. They also maintain a large stock of replacement parts and accessories to keep your existing electric motor up and running.
- Amstek Metals Inc.
- Andrew Corporation offers a clear advantage: a one-stop, end-to-end global manufacturer and supplier of RF systems and solutions.
Andrew Corporation / Cable Products Group
- Andrew LLC
- Applied Industrial Technology
Applied Industrial Technologies is a leading North American distributor of industrial products and services.
- Applied Synergistics, Inc.
- Aquamarine Corp.
- Arctic Ind. & Auto. Supply
- Armstrong World Industries, Inc., a global leader in the design and manufacture of floors, ceilings and cabinets. In 2005, Armstrong’s net sales totaled nearly $4 billion. Based in Lancaster, PA, Armstrong operates 41 plants in 12 countries and has approximately 14,600 employees worldwide.
- Artemis Industries, Inc.
READY TO SHIP PLASTIC RAW MATERIALS TO YOU TODAY
- ASA Services
- Ash-Dome Mfg. Co.
A leader in the design and manufacturing of high quality observatory domes and tracking instrument shelters.
- Ashida for Supplies
- Ask for Solutions Inc.
- ASRC Management Services
- Asset Exchange Corp.
Asset Exchange, an Illinois Corporation with offices in Chicago, Illinois and remarketing facilities in Libertyville, Illinois, was formed in early 2001 with a strategic focus in trading CNC and manual machine tools as well as fabricating and plastics machinery.
- ATI Allegheny Ludlum
Allegheny Ludlum Corporation is a world leader in the technology, production and marketing of specialty metals as well as other advanced alloys.
- Atlas Pipeline Mid-Continent, LLC
Atlas Pipeline Mid-Continent LLC, is a full service midstream company providing reliable gas gathering, compression, processing and treating services to its customers.
- Atlas Roofing Corporation
- AURA Gemini Observatory
The Gemini Observatory is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc., under a cooperative agreement with the National Science Foundation on behalf of the Gemini partnership.
- Auto Shred Recycling, L.L.C.
- Avon Products, Inc.
- B&A Representation Sales Inc.
- Bactolac Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Committed to quality, delivering on promise.
At BACTOLAC, our state-of-the-art facility and top qualified staff enable us to custom formulate exceptional vitamins and nutraceuticals for our client-partners’ private label products.
- Banks Machine & Engineering
Your search is over in finding a company who delivers quality metal fabricated parts, machines, or completely engineered, turn-key systems. We work from a concept, prepared design prints, or by reverse engineering your equipment.
- BAS Technologies Group
- Base Electrical Services, LLC
- Basic IDIQ Inc.
- Bay View Industries
For over a half century, Bay View has been an OEM supplier of precision-machined, wood laminated products to an extremely loyal family of end-product manufacturers.
- Belson Scrap & Steel, Inc.
- Berube Tool & Die Inc.
- Betel Company
Betel Company specializes in the following fields:
Conception, installation, operation and maintenance of VSAT networks.
Dedicated broadband satellite internet.
Shared broadband satellite internet.
Dedicated Point-to-Point links for VoIP and VPN.
Video Conferencing systems.
Television and Radio broadcast.
Network design, installation and support.
LAN and WAN interconnection.
- Betz Engineering Sales Co.
Betz Engineering Sales Company was founded by Mr. Allen Betz in 1951. Their company has a long established reputation for providing our customers with PROMPT SERVICE and HIGH QUALITY industrial products. Their line includes Conveyors of all types for unit and bulk handling, for both horizontal and vertical directions. In addition, Betz offers “High Tech” products such as AC & DC Variable Speed Drives, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), PID Loop Controllers, SCADA, and Custom Built Panels.
- BHI Fluids Environmental Services
Baker Hughes, a leader in oilfield services, creates value for oil and gas producers by providing practical technology to find, develop, produce and manage petroleum reservoirs.
- Blachford Inc.
Blachford, A Multifaceted Company Serving Industry Since 1921
- Blackhawk Steel Corp.
- Blistex Inc.
Discover What Your Lips Are Missing.
- Block Steel Corporation
Block Steel Corp., QS-9000 and ISO 9002 Certified, specializes in aluminized steel and is the country’s largest aluminized steel distributor.
- Bob Joos Farms
- Bobby Davis Electric Co.
- Bombax Co. Ltd.
- Booth Distributing
- Border States Electric Supply
Border States provides value by delivering innovative product and supply chain solutions to industrial, utility, construction and datacomm customers.
- Bountiful Enterprises
- Bradford Marine, Inc.
- Bradley University
- Braner USA, Inc.
Braner USA, Inc. is a leading builder of high-performance mill-duty coil processing equipment and systems.
- Brian Exports
- Bruce Bryan
- Buzzi Unicem USA
- International multi-regional, heavy-side group, focused on cement, ready-mix and aggregates
- Long-term view of the business and dedicated management towards a sustainable development
- High quality and environmentally friendly assets
- Value creation through lasting, experienced know-how and operating efficiency
- C.P. Hall
- C.W. Tidwell
- CanRoof Corporation, Inc.
At Canroof Corporation, roofing excellence is achieved in the great selection of styles and colours of shingles they offer, the superior raw materials that go into thier products, the leading-edge manufacturing technology, and thier rigorous, ongoing product testing.
- Carmeuse Lime, Inc.
- Carmeuse Lime, Inc.
(South Chicago Operation)
Carmeuse North America provides lime products and related technology for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
- Carmeuse Lime & Stone
- Carolina Paperboard
- Case New Holland
CNH Case New Holland is a world leader in the agricultural and construction equipment businesses. Supported by about 11,500 dealers in 160 countries.
- Castle Craig Ltd.
- Caterpillar, Inc.
In partnership with our worldwide dealer network, we drive positive and sustainable change on every continent. We are the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines.
- CCL Tube
CCL Tube division is focused on producing and decorating extruded squeezable tubes. With state-of-the-art decorating technologies, CCL
can supply high-end graphics on tubes for premium brands in the personal care and cosmetic markets.
- Cemex – (7010)
CEMEX is one of the world’s leading producers of aggregates: sand, gravel and crushed stone. We apply a wealth of experience and technical knowledge in extracting and processing these products. Our experts are available to consult with customers, and provide creative solutions where additional resources are needed, such as recycled concrete aggregate and concrete sand.
- Centennial Steel
Division of Consolidated Fabricators Corp.
- C.E.S. (Safford)
- Charles Hill Electrical Contracting, Inc.
- Charter Supply Co.
- Chicago Carbon Co. (Unocal)
- Chicago Heights Steel
90 years of experience as a rail steel specialist. And during this time, they have learned how to take maximum advantage of rail steel’s infinite lifespan. They recycle and reroll that steel into new products…products that actually improve upon the steel’s original strength and durability…at a fraction of the steelmaking cost.
- Chicago Pastry
The Turano Brothers’ Chicago Pastry and Casa dei Dolci are proud to bring you the finest European and Old World pastries and baked goods as we have since the 1950’s.
- Chicago Switchboard Co., Inc.
Chicago Switchboard has been in the electrical distribution business for over 65 years. They can provide custom electrical distribution equipment to suit your application.
- Chiron America, Inc.
- Chromalloy Nevada
- Chromalox, Inc.
- City of Gallatin
- City of Hudson
- City of Joliet now has a population over 126,000 and remains one of the fastest growing cities in Illinois and in the United States. New housing starts have averaged over 1,400 a year.
- City of Las Vegas
- City of Naperville
- Clariant Corp.
- Clarion Boards, Inc.
- Clinch-Tite Corp.
- CMC America Corporation
has been designing and manufacturing baking systems since 1888. Bakery Machinery, Superior Performance by Design.
- CNC Engineering Services, LLC
- Coil Processors Resource Group Inc.
- Colin Structured Textiles
- Columbia University – The Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory (LDEO) is a leading research institution where more than 200 research scientists seek fundamental knowledge about the origin, evolution and future of the natural world.
- Commonwealth Industrial Specialties, Inc. (CIS) was established in 1985 to serve the industrial market with a broad line of products and services. In the past 20 years, CIS has grown to be recognized as a leader in meeting the demands of complex, high tech industrial environments in a wide range of industries.
- Communications & Power Industries
- Complete Integration and Service
- Computer Communication USA
- Concept Electric Ltd.
At Concept, they bring buildings to life.
Thier many disciplines work together to make your facility all that it can be!
They improve building performance, increase comfort, save energy and enhance appearance, to mention a few. Our highly skilled team brings value to our customers!
- Concord Supply, Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of anti-corrosive materials for the steel industry. They have been pursuing this business for over 10 years and have established a solid reputation for the superb quality of their products and excellent customer service.
- Condumex, Inc.
- Conduplasticos S.A. de C.V.
- Connell Organics Inc.
Connell Organics, Inc. (a division of OxyWave Environmental Services, Inc. or OESI) is located in the coastal town of Eureka, California. Our location enables us to receive fresh fish carcasses for use in manufacturing our liquefied fish fertilizers. Our proprietary cold process uses the complete carcass providing our end product with a myriad of minerals and trace elements.
- Connor-Winfield Corporation
- Container Service Group Inc.
- Control Concepts is a sales, service, and system integration company that provides solutions for industrial control products and systems.
Founded in Houston, Texas, in 1984, Control Concepts is a leader in the integration, servicing, and repair of AC and DC drives and control products. Expanding significantly since 1984, Control Concepts has facilities across the nation in Buena Park, CA, Dallas & Houston, TX, and Phoenix, AZ.
- Control Services
- Control Systems, Inc.
- Converters Extruded Films, Co.
- Conveyor & Drive Equipment Co. (Bates Sales Co.)
Bates Sales is a customer driven company with a unique set of capabilities. Their goal is to provide superior service by utilizing their combination of local inventory, machining, and design/build expertise.
- Conveyor Specialties, Inc.
Installation, Fabrication, Service, 24 Hour Service 7 Days a Week.
- Cooper Tires
- Corey Steel Company, a worldwide leader in the manufacture of Cold Finished Steel Bars, also has a wide range of bar, rod, and wire sizes of both Aluminum and Copper alloy products available for immediate shipment.
- Corinthian Cast Stone, Inc.
Corinthian Cast Stone Inc is a manufacturer of architectural Cast Stone and an proud member of the Cast Stone Institute. We manufacture products services in strict accordance with the Construction Specification Institute specification section 4270. The Company is dedicated to producing results, delivering your stone when you want it at a reasonable cost.
- Costa Norte Construcciones, C.A.
- Covelance Coated Products
- CPT Vina Copper Co., LTD.
- Crabtree Amusement
- Craig Cicciari
- Crawmer Electric, Inc.
- Cray Inc.
Cray’s Vision: Adaptive Supercomputing Challenges in today’s high performance computing market are driving changes in the way supercomputers are designed. Factors such as the increasing complexity of applications and increased use of multicore microprocessors has created a more demanding computing environment which requires a new approach to optimizing application performance.
- Crescent Electric Supply Co.
At Crescent Electric Supply Company we’ve been delivering solutions to the Commercial market for over 80 years.
- Crown Concepts Corp.
Crown Concepts Corporation, is a metal fabricating & weld shop that was started in September 1995. It is located 50 miles SW of Chicago.
- Custom Tape
Custom Tape Company is a rapidly growing converter and manufacturer of pressure sensitive tape products. They offer superior customer service, high quality manufacturing and converting as well as flexible and reliable scheduling and shipping. These features, combined with thier competitive pricing, assure you the highest quality product, delivered on time, at the lowest possible price.
- C.W. Shaw Inc.
- D Construction
- Dalma Energy and Co. LLC
- Dana Schmitt Construction
- Dar Al-Mymoona Company
- Darryl D. Dupre Inc.
- David Burgess
- David Ranken Jr. Technical College
Ranken Technical College is a private, non-profit institution of higher education. Ranken’s state-of-the-art equipment and facilities and campus are continually updated to provide students exposure to cutting-edge technology.
- Dean Westmoreland
- Dept. of Water Environment Protection
- Des Inc.
- DeSoto, L.L.C.
- Dietrich Industries, Inc.
- Dietrich Metal Framing
- Dimen Canada Inc. (DCI)
- Displays & Optical Technologies, Inc.
- Divesscom Industry Co., Ltd.
- Dixon Electrical Systems & Contracting, Inc. is a locally owned and operated electrical contracting company. Specializing in commercial and industrial electrical installation.
- Dockside Steel Processing, Inc.
- Dredging Supply Company, Inc. designs and manufactures customized dredging equipment. We specialize in portable cutter suction dredges. Combination, environmental, maintenance, articulating ladder, sand and gravel and various other mining dredges, including underwater pump dredges are available. We will work with your engineering team or from a basic hand-drawn design to build the right dredging equipment for your project.
- Drive Controls, Inc.
Drive Controls Inc. is a full service industrial controls firm, specializing in coordinated control systems for multiple motor machines that operate at variable speeds. For nearly 30 years they have been serving the wire and cable as well as the secondary metals industries; from retro-fitting existing machines to complete turn-key installations of new OEM production lines. Thier vast knowledge and experience in these industries enables them to present comprehensive and proven solutions to your machine control applications.
- Drive Products, Inc.
Dur-O-Wal Inc. has been manufacturing and supplying quality products to the masonry construction industry for over 60 years.
- Dur-O-Wal, Inc./Dayton Superior
- Dykman Electrical Inc.
- Dynegy Midwest Generation, Inc.
We are committed to leadership in the electricity sector. With more than 17,700 megawatts of power generation capacity in diverse U.S. regions, we serve our customers and markets by providing safe, reliable and economic energy.
- Ed Bahr Services
- E.I. Dupont
- Effective Energy Associates
- Electric Motor Technologies
Electric Motor Technologies (EMT) is one of the midwest’s premier motor repair facilities. They routinely service everything from large synchronous motors to tiny servo motors in our 40,000 sq. ft. climate controlled facility.
- Electric Parts Center
- Electrical Replacement Components, Inc.
Regardless of the manufacturer, whether you need circuit breakers (air, oil, vacuum, molded case), switches, panel boards/switchboards, transformers, protective relays, fuses, starters, contacts, MCC replacement components, etc., ERC Inc. is experienced and ready to fill your electrical replacement component needs.
- Electrical Source USA Inc.
- Electronic Supply Co., Inc.
- EM Service Inc.
- EME Homer City Generation
- Emhart Glass Research, Inc.
- Emspec Inc.
EMSPEC is a global provider of equipement and services for electric power systems. With origins that date back to 1947, the company designs and manufactures switching products for electric power transmission and distribution, substation, power generation, heavy industries and electrical traction.
- Energy Unlimited Inc. has been providing sawdust fired solid fuel furnaces for industrial dehydration systems for over 15 years.
- Englewood Electrical Supply
- Engineered Electric Controls
- Ercon, Inc. manufactures an extensive line of Polymer Thick Film inks and conductive compositions, providing innovative products for a wide array of applications.
- Eurotech Industrial Technical Services Ltd.
- Exacta Packaging Designs, Inc.
Exacta Packaging Designs was originally founded in 1996 where they manufactured custom steel rule cutting dies and performed laser cutting services.
- Excel Polymers
- E-Zur Technology Int’l Co.
- Fab Werks, Inc.
- Falcon Material
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Signal Corporation, founded in 1901, is a manufacturer and worldwide supplier of safety, signaling and communications equipment, fire rescue products, street sweeping and vacuum loader vehicles, refuse truck bodies, high-performance water blasting equipment, parking control equipment, carbide and superhard tipped cutting tools, precision metal stamping punches and components for plastic injection molds.
- FilmTec/Dow Chemical
- First Choice Marine Supply
They are distributors for Carmanah, Nabrico, Pauluhn, Perma, Marine Paint, Stearns, and are the largest supplier of rope in the Southeastern US to the fishing, marine and industrial markets.
- Flashcut CNC
FlashCut CNC was incorporated in 1993 as an outgrowth of a design partnership between Rick Pfaff and Ron Worth. FlashCut’s purpose was to design and develop innovative products, which resulted in several widely distributed, patented products.
- FLENDER – Speed Reducers – Planetary Gear Units – Worm Gear Units – Extruder Drives – Modular Gearmotors – Gear Couplings – Flexible Couplings – All-Steel Couplings – Fluid Couplings – Worldwide Service Facilities
- Flex Technologies, Inc.
At Flex Technologies, Quality is the everyday standard. It’s been that way since our founding in 1975. With 5 manufacturing facilities strategically located near thier customer base, Flex provides optimum quality, cost efficiency and exceptional customer service across the broad spectrum of their product line.
- FLEXCON Company, Inc.
- Flickerwood Farms, Inc.
- Florida Marine Products, Inc.
- Flowserve Pump Corporation is one of the most recognized and preferred global suppliers of fluid motion and control products and services.
Flowserve will use its collective resources and experience to deliver products, services and solutions that help customers exceed their business goals.
- Foamed Insulations PTY Ltd.
- Forbo Adhesives Synthetic Polymers
Forbo is a leading manufacturer and supplier of floor coverings, adhesives, and belting. Our products and services are globally recognized.
- Fox Metro Water Reclamation District
Through leadership, innovation, and teamwork, provide quality wastewater treatment and maintain air standards to ensure a healthy environment for future generations at the best value for our community.
- Frontier Drilling, Inc.
Frontier Drilling, domiciled in Norway with administrative offices in Houston, Texas, is an independent supplier of drilling and production services for the oil industry, which focuses on the operation and management of conventional drillships, semi-submersibles and floating production, storage, offloading (FPSO) vessels. Frontier Drilling seeks to compete in market segments such as the Arctic that are not dominated by larger competitors and where its assets offer customers cost savings and a competitive advantage.
- Gartech Manufacturing
- Gary Willoughby
- Gateway Engineering, Inc.
Gateway Engineering, Inc. is the number one source for industrial automation in the northeast Arkansas area.
Founded in 1993, Gateway now employs over 100 in various vocations including industrial automation, contract maintenance, and material handling.
- Gateway Towing
Gaylor Indianapolis, located in Noblesville, Indiana, was the birthplace of Gaylor, Inc. Founded in 1984, this full-service bonded and licensed merit shop engages in all types of electrical construction. After much success and numerous awards, the Gaylor Indianapolis branch has become a respected leader in the electrical construction industry.
- GE Advanced Ceramics
- GE Global Research Center has been the cornerstone of GE technology for more than 100 years. We are one of the world’s largest and most diverse industrial research labs with a presence that spans the globe.
- GE Healthcare
- Girard Associates, Inc. is a sales and service organization based in the Cleveland, Ohio area. We specialize in the North American representation of quality machinery builders in the forging industry. In addition to our equipment, Girard also provides world-class service and engineering support in the form of Spare Parts Sales, Project Engineering and On-Site Service. At Girard, our goal is to provide the best in quality, service, and support.
- GL General Industries Corp.
- Goessling USA, Inc.
- Golden Hind Enterprises
- Goodyear Rubber Products Corporation
- Gourmet Kitchens, Inc.
- G.R. Sponaugle Service
They started back in 1956 when our founder, G. R. “Barney” Sponaugle, a dedicated plumber by trade, decided it was time to create a company that was centered around his simple, yet effective, philosophy of business — “Do it right the first time.”
- Grand Strand Water & Sewer Authority MBWWTP
- Graphic Packaging International
- Gray Industrial Electric, Inc.
- Graybar Electric Company, Inc.
- Greenpoint Metals Incorporated
- Gregory Industries, Inc.
Gregory Industries specializes in galvanizing, metal processing and roll-forming. Gregory’s seven integrated divisions exist to serve the coil products, highway safety, fence, strut, metal processing and transportation markets with extraordinary customer focus.
- Grief Bros. Corp.
- Gross Automation
Gross Automation is an electrical and electro-mechanical automation controls distributor serving Wisconsin and the upper Midwest.
- GTI Spindle Technology, Inc.
With over 100 years of combined sales, service and manufacturing experience, GTI Spindle Technology has been dedicated to fulfilling one specific mission—to provide its clients with the highest quality and most extensive range of machine tool spindle repair services and new spindle applications with unsurpassed customer service so that your business stays on the move!
- Gulf Group Inc.
- H.C. Brill Company, Inc.
Brill is the largest wholesale manufacturer of icing and glazes in the world. The H. C. Brill Company has been making baking better for more than 75 years.
- H. C. Materials Corporation (HCMC) is a leader in the development and manufacture of high-performance single crystals, specializing in piezoelectric PMN-PT crystal products. HCMC is a rapidly growing manufacturer and supplys high quality piezoelectric crystal products for acoustic transduction devices such as actuators, sensors, ultrasonic imaging transducers, underwater acoustics, active vibration control, transformers, optics, and bulk acoustic wave devices for telecommunications.
- Hagemeyer North America, Inc.
- Hallett Materials is a division of Oldcastle Materials, the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mix concrete, and paving services in the United States.
A new “Hall” era has begun. With an eye toward continued growth and our roots firmly planted in the values and expertise built over our nearly 90-year history, we move forward as The HallStar Company. We will showcase our innovation on a global basis, providing customized solutions to help our customers develop their next generation products.
- Hamilton Precision Metals, Inc. manufactures precision strip and foil that delivers value to our customers by satisfying their unique needs and requirements.
Hamilton provides a caring environment, investing in our employees and communities while offering excellent returns to shareholders.
- Handgards, Inc.
For 50 years, Handgards® has earned the respect and confidence of the food service industry as a progressive innovator in food safety. And we’re here to serve you.Enjoy the rewards of working with the best!
- Hankins Lumber Co. #2 Inc.
- Hartmann Electric Company, Inc.
Speciality design/build electrical, telecommunications and data service company that installls, integrates, updates and maintains highly complex technical systems for industrial, transporation, manufacturing, utilities, institutional, and service companies.
- Hascall Steel Coils
- Hayward Gordon is a single-source solution provider of products and systems relating to pumping, mixing, filtration, and bulk solids handling. They provide complete capability including design, manufacturing, distribution, testing, and field start-up.
- Heco, Inc.
HECO, Inc. Industrial Service Groups is a complete repair and sales organization set up to meet all your needs, our individual customer. We have successfully served the electric motor needs of over 1500 companies for over 47 years.
- Herold & Mielenz Inc.
HEROLD & MIELENZ, INC. is an innovative electric motor and power transmission sales and service center, serving manufacturing, industry, agriculture and commerce.
- HHL USA, Inc.
- HI-Tech Manufacturing, Inc.
- Highball Distillery
- High Tech Service
- Hilandale Farms of Fla, Inc.
- Hilex Poly Co.
Hilex Poly Co. is an industry leading manufacturer of plastic bag and film products. Focusing primarily on high density polyethylene (HDPE) film products and related services, our products range from bagging systems to agricultural films.
- Hillsborough County Water Dept.
- Hoi Tung Marine Machinery Suppliers Limited
Hoi Tung Marine Machinery Suppliers Limited (the Company), as formerly Hoi Tung Machineries and Suppliers Company, was founded 1972 in Hong Kong and re-registered as a HK$40 million limited company in 1981.
The Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Merchants Group Ltd., has been focusing on providing import/export services of marine products as vessel/port-related machinery & parts, communication and navigation equipment & accessories, and some other materials for ship owners, shipyards, and ports in mainland china. The Company, as agent and distributor for a number of famous brands in and out of China, is one of the biggest marine product suppliers in China.
- I.G. Machine & Fibres Ltd.
- Igel Electronik GmbH
- IKO Industries Ltd.
IKO is a family owned company that has been committed to manufacturing quality residential and commercial roofing products since 1950. Our company motto is “Setting the Standard” and that’s what we do; set the standard for quality, durability, and innovation.
- Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Pkwy.
Springfield, IL 62764
- Impacts Americas
IMPACTS Americas has devoted itself to providing world class machinery to the North and South American markets. They sell shot blasters that are assembled in the United States and resell products from abroad. Thier products range from small scale project machines up to high-yield shot blasters for the big concrete and steel blasting applications. They also sell aftermarket, consumable parts for other machines at very competitive prices and of comparable, if not higher, quality.
- Indiana Limestone Company, Inc. is dedicated to building excellence as a supplier of Indiana Limestone raw materials and as a supplier of finished Indiana limestone building products.
- Indicom Electric Company
Indicom Electric Company, the largest division of M.I.V., Inc., was established in 1987 to provide the highest quality electrical service to all industrial clients in the metropolitan Chicago market.
- Industrial Supplies Company
- Industrial Technical Services
- Infiltrator Systems Inc. (ISI) is the world’s leading manufacturer of plastic leachfield drainage chambers for environmental onsite wastewater solutions. Our chambers, a direct replacement for stone and pipe leachfields, have revolutionized the septic industry. They provide cost-effective, efficient methods for handling residential and commercial wastewater.
- Instrol Canada
- Intercontinental Truck Body
- International Titanium Powder, LLC was formed in 1997 to produce titanium and titanium alloys at a cost and quantity that will radically transform military and international commercial markets. Specifically, ITP is in the process of commercial deployment of the Armstrong Process—a breakthrough technology for the manufacture of titanium powder. Sample quantities of both CP-1 Ti and Ti-6Al-4V are currently available.
The Inteplast Group, Ltd. is proud to offer a wide range of quality products designed with a strong commitment to excellence and integrity.
- International Tool Co.
The Isavac DMV process works much like the natural cleaning activity of clouds in the atmosphere where water molecules are attached and bonded around dry airborne particles and gases, capturing them in aqueous suspension and dropping them back to earth in the form of raindrops to be returned to their original source.
- ISU GmgH
- Italia Foods, Inc.
- Ivex Packaging Corp.
The origins of Ivex Packaging Corporation date back to 1947. However, the core businesses of the Company, as we know them today, were acquired between 1988 and 1991.
- Ivex Packaging Paper
- Jackson MSC
- Jamerican Trading Co.
- James Hardie Building Products
- Jasper Drilling Pte Ltd
- Jawahar Singh
- JayGee Manufacturing – Division of Griffin Ind.
- JHT Electronics LTD.
- Jim Byma
- Jim Tooley
- JJ Collins Sons, Inc.
We are committed to providing innovative print solutions of the highest quality to meet and exceed our customers’ needs.
- Jockey International, Inc.
- John R. Willis, Inc.
Manufacturer’s Representative for Applied Industrial Products
Electrical Control Solutions
Converting Industry Solutions
- John Schneider
- John Shearer
- Johnson Controls
- Johnson Matthey Catalysts is one of the world’s leading catalyst companies. It consists of three business units –
Environmental Catalysts and Technologies,
Process Catalysts and Technologies and
the Fuel Cells business.
- Johnstone Supply – Gulfport
Whatever you need to get the job done we’re here to make it happen. We are locally owned and operated so we understand the unique business conditions you face. And we are backed by the national buying power of over 340 stores and five regional distribution centers so we have the HVACR parts, supplies and equipment you work with every day, in stock, competitively priced and ready to go. Backed by the most knowledgeable sales team and best service in the business we’re here to solve your problems quickly.
- Joliet Technologies, L.L.C.
Serving the greater Chicagoland area and the World.
Updated November 17, 2011
- Kaluzny Bros., Inc.
- KCBX Terminals Company
- Keck Electric Corporation
When it comes to Used and Surplus Industrial Equipment, the Keck name is a trusted and time proven one.
Come to KECK Electric for all your electric motor needs.
- Kelburn Engineering Company
provides total solutions to help you improve manufacturing processes — controls, sensors, and technical services.
- Kelly Township Municipal Authority
- Kenneth Carvalho
- Key-Bell Corp.
- Keystone Powdered Metal Co.
- KOCH Industries. Inc.
- Konzelman Pipe Organs
- Kunye Co., Limited
- L & S Electric Inc.
As a diverse provider of engineered systems; rotating apparatus repair; electric motor service; power system, electrical equipment and field services, L&S Electric strives to meet the unique needs of each of our customers, but we also remain focused on one bottom line – Dedicated People, Quality Products, and, Above All, Service.
- L2 Systems, LLC
- Lafayette Paperboard
- Lafayette Steel Sales
- Laguna Construction Company, Inc.
- Laguna Development Group, LTD.
- Lake Erie Products is a leading manufacturer of fastners and fittings for a wide variety of industries and purposes and a provider of commercial heat treating, metallurgical and finishing services for fastners.
- Larry Bartley
- Lashley, Cohen and Associates, Inc.
Lashley, Cohen and Associates has been in business since 1988, providing the best in cost-effective automation systems for industry. Whether a simple PLC, drive or automation related service call or an entire bulk handling and mixing system, we work with you to determine the best solution for your needs.
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) is a premier applied science laboratory that is part of the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) within the Department of Energy (DOE). LLNL has been managed since its inception in 1952 by the University of California for the U.S. government.
- Lawrence Pumps Inc.
Located in Lawrence, Massachusetts, Lawrence Pumps was incorporated in 1935 by Victor J. Mill under the guiding principle of delivering fluid handling solutions that improved customer profitability. An ISO-9001 company with over 200,000 sq. ft of modern machining and testing capability.
- Layco Inc.
- Legislative Office Building (LOB)
NYS Senate Receiving
(Parking Level 1 (P1)
- Lego Systems Inc.
- Lektronix CZ
- Lone Star Industries, Inc.
LONESTAR – Cement-Concrete. They encompass the lives of each one of us. We use it not only to build our roads and bridges and to beautify our homes and surroundings, but as the very base of our structures, the foundations upon which our world is built; in fact, the very words have come to mean “strength” and “permanence.”
- Lore L. Ltd. Is Central Florida’s premiere supplier of custom glass & mirror, ventilated closet shelving, and custom tub and shower enclosures.
- Ludlow Coated Products
At Ludlow Coated Products, the quest for excellence has driven our entire organization for over forty years. We are committed to developing partnerships with customers and suppliers in order to continuously develop new products and improve existing products lines. Ludlow Corporation and each of it’s divisions is wholly owned by Tyco International, Ltd.
- Luvata Appleton
Luvata is a world-leader in metal fabrication, component manufacturing and related engineering and design services.
Luvata changed its name from Outokumpu Copper Products in May, 2006.
- M-Z Electric Co. Inc.
- M/RAD Corp.
M/RAD Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of Mechanical Vibration Shakers. In addition, M/RAD manufactures Free Fall and Pneumatic Shock Machines, Electrodynamic Shaker Peripheral equipment such as Head Expanders, L & T Fixtures, Cubes, Sliptables-Oil Film and Hydrostatic Bearing, Reaction Masses and Custom Magnesium Fixtures. M/RAD also designs and fabricates isolators and isolation systems to reduce the levels of hostile dynamic environments.
- M.C. Steel, Inc.
- M.G. Newell Corporation
Whatever your company’s sanitary needs – equipment, installation, engineering, or supplies – there is no better source than M.G. Newell Corporation. We invite you to explore our website and discover how you can profit from our expertise and experience in various food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Maas-Hansen Steel Corp.
- Magna Electric
MEC provides electrical consulting, manufacturing, construction, field testing/ commissioning services, and training to the institutional, utility and industrial sectors, offering power system solutions to customers throughout North America and select international markets. MEC has a comprehensive quality assurance program, as well as an award winning safety program.
- Main Steel Polishing Company, Inc. (Wheeling)
- Main Street Santa Ana LLC
- Mandan Steel Fabricators
- Marel Food Systems
- Marinette Marine Corp.
- MARS Inc.
- Mascal Electric
Mascal Electric is one of the region’s oldest, largest and most respected electrical contractors.
- Master of W.D. Kent
- Matthew’s Marine Air Conditioners Inc. and owner Matthew Pinnell, a 15 year veteran of the Ft. Lauderdale Marine Air Conditioning and Refrigeration market got the call to completely retrofit the entire Air Conditioning and Refrigeration System in the motor yacht Azzurra. The entire job for this 156 foot mega yacht included completely removing the existing A/C system, installing over 35 air handlers and working with all subcontractors to ensure proper fitting of equipment with ease of maintenance and serviceability.
- Mauser Corp.
The MAUSER group, leading global supplier of plastic packaging, is one of the first in the industry to comply with the new EU regulations for transport safety. In its test certificate of 13 August 2009, the Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM) confirms that all MAUSER production sites in Europe have passed the required vibration test. For MAUSER customers this provides peace of mind and the reassuring knowledge that they are well prepared for new legislation.
- MC-21 Incorporated
- McBrady Engineering, Inc. has a complete selection of equipment for cleaning and rinsing bottles and containers.
- McElroy Coal Company
- Meade Electric Co., Inc.
Meade Electric Company has been a leader in the electrical contracting business since 1908. While our headquarters are in the Midwest, our territory expands to meet the needs of our customers throughout the country.
- Meadow Equipment
- Meissner Filtration Products
- MEITEC, Inc.
- Melville Industrial Associates
- Merial Limited
- Mermaid Offshore Sevices – MTR-2 LTD
Mermaid Offshore Services Ltd. (MOS) is a Thai registered company and a member of the Mermaid Maritime group of companies. The company has operational facilities in the Thai ports of Laem Chabang and Songkhla. There are also facilities in Indonesia, China and Vietnam brought about by Mermaids continuing regional expansion.
- MES GmbH
- Metal Management (Chicago)
Metal Management (Memphis)
Providing Leadership in Recycling & Raw Material ManagementMetal Management, Inc. – Providing Leadership in Recycling and Raw Material Management
- Metals USA
Metals USA is one of the top 10 metal service center companies in North America, with approximately $1.8 billion in sales per year.
- Metzeler Automotive
- Meyer Systems
Every challenge has unique requirements. They specialize in developing concise solutions . They listen to you, then apply our resources to build cost-effective, results-based solutions.
- Mid River Minerals, Inc., established in 1995, is a full service, custom blending and packaging facility located in the heart of America. From providing packaging service of 50 lb. to 4000 lb. of single bulk products to custom blending 9 different ingredients into a single package, Mid River will not be out performed. Using the most modern equipment, tolerances are maintained to within 1% and quality never suffers through the use of SPC’s.
- Mid-State Amusement Co. Inc. is a leading supplier in small games of chance and bingo supplies in the area.
- Mid-State Recycling
- Midwest Dynamic Automation Inc.
- Midwest Technologies, Inc.
- Mike Reiss
- Milano Baking Co.
- Mine Safety and Health Administration
The mission of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is to administer the provisions of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 (Mine Act), as amended by the Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006 (MINER Act), and to enforce compliance with mandatory safety and health standards as a means to eliminate fatal accidents; to reduce the frequency and severity of nonfatal accidents; to minimize health hazards; and to promote improved safety and health conditions in the Nation’s mines.
- Mixing & Mass Transfer Technologies, Inc.
- Mississippi State University
Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Modern Process Equipment, Inc.
- Montana State Hospital
- Morris Cogeneration LLC
- Mosaic Fertilizer LLC
- Motair Inc.
- MP Construction & Maintenance Co.
- Msc. Eng Power Electronics & Automations
- NASA Johnson Space Center
From the early Gemin, Apollo and Skylab projects to today’s International Space Station and
Space Shuttle Programs, JSC continues to lead NASA’s efforts in human space exploration.
- National Institute of Standards & Technology
- National Knife & Supply L.P.
- Nellis Air Force Base
Nellis AFB is called the “Home of the Fighter Pilot” and for good reason.
Nellis is a member of the United States Air Force’s Air Combat Command and the home of the Air Warfare Center.
- Neptune Marine Oil & Gas Ltd.
- Neptune Explorer PTE LTD
- Newark InOne, part of global Premier Farnell plc (LSE: PFL), is the market-leading, knowledge-based distributor of electronic components, value-added services and eProcurement solutions in the Americas, with locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
- Noble International Finance Co.
- North American Stainless
- North Coast Electric Company
North Coast Electric is an independent, privately owned company serving the Pacific Northwest and Alaska since 1913.
North Coast is consistently ranked among the
Top 25 Largest Electrical Distributors in the country!
- Northeast Remsco Construction Inc.
- Northfield Block Co.
- Northfield Block Co. – Mundelein
- North Slope Borough
Welcome to the vast and unique world of the North Slope Borough. Here on the northern edge of the continent, you will discover the otherworldly landscapes and abundant wildlife that inspired the ancient cultural traditions practiced today by Iñupiat Eskimos.
- Northwest Millwork and Door Co.
- Norwood Marking Systems is a leading manufacturer of coding and marking equipment offering a wide range of thermal transfer printers, hot stamp imprinters, embossing printers and Kingsley wire and sleeve marking systems.
- NRI Electronics, Inc.
NRI Electronics is a diverse Minnesota based Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) company that provides Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Wire Harness / Cable Assembly, Electromechanical Integration / Final Assembly.
- Nucor-LMP, Inc.
Nucor-LMP is dedicated to the customers we serve. We have made our business understanding our customers’ business. Not only will you find Nucor-LMP a partner in finding solutions to the challenges you face, our customer service oriented workforce can’t wait to serve you. You can trust that when an Nucor-LMP product leaves from our Maryville, MO location on one of our own trucks, we send a piece of our pride with it.
- O-N Minerals
- Oak State Products, Inc.
- Ocean & Resources Engineering
- OEM Fabricators, Inc. has served the needs of original equipment manufacturers since 1986. From the beginning, OEM has uniquely positioned itself as a niche player in medium to heavy gauge capabilities, offering fabrication, welding, machining, shot blast, painting and assembly.
- One Source Pump Supply Co.
OneSource brings 20 years of comprehensive pump experience to the table. They have worked with almost every type of pump in just about every pump application.
- Oshkosh Corp.
- Outokumpu Technology Inc.
Outokumpu serves the catering and household equipment market with products that help manufacturers succeed between tightening competition and strict quality requirements.
- Oxbow Midwest Calcining, LLC
The Oxbow Group delivers management excellence, a commitment to success and the resources and experience to develop effective solutions to our customers’ energy and bulk material needs. Oxbow built its business around the philosophy of combining talent, teamwork and technology. It is this philosophy that Oxbow’s founder, chairman and owner William I. Koch adopted when he created the company in 1983 and which helped steer him to victory in the 1992 America’s Cup.
- P G P International
PGP International (PGPI) is a food ingredient manufacturer that develops and markets ingredient products for domestic and international customers in various segments of the food industry.
- P.P.G. Industries
Established in 1883, PPG Industries is a leading diversified manufacturer that supplies its products and services around the world.
- P.T. Ferro Construction Co.
P.T. Ferro Construction Co. has been in business since 1964. Starting as a utility contractor for Illinois Bell Telephone Company, they have since grown and diversified into various facets of the construction industry. Through this diversification of operations, they have developed a group of knowledgeable and experienced construction experts within thier company.
- Pacific Coast MS Ind. Co., Ltd
- Palmer-Tech Services, Inc.
- Pan-Tech, Inc.
PAN-TECH Engineering, Inc.
is staffed with talented individuals specializing in manufacturing and process control in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical, and health care industries.
- Panduit Corp. is a global manufacturer committed to innovation and excellence. We have continually lived up to that commitment with the help of superior people, leading edge technology & equipment and future-oriented management. Today, Panduit is recognized as a leading manufacturer of high-quality products for wiring and communications applications. We are also known for innovative products that offer maximum reliability at the lowest total installed cost. This reputation gives us a powerful advantage in today’s competitive worldwide marketplace.
- Paper Print Printing & Copying
- Paul Lind
- Pegler Automation, Inc.
An electronic and mechanical control systems engineering company which focuses on power generation, cogeneration and shipboard propulsion applications and presents an extensive record of innovative solutions to highly technical problems.
- Peopleflo Manufacturing
- Performance Sealing Inc.
- Petrochemical Services, Inc.
- Phoenix Tube Company, Inc.
- Pierce Distribution Services, Inc.
- Pik A Pallet
- Pinnacle Services, Inc.
- Plymouth Tube Co.
- Pneumatic Systems, Inc.
(d/b/a L-R Systems)
- Polstar, LLC
- Power Plant Supply
- Prairie Land Controls
- Prescott Winlectric Co.
- Process Control Outlet
Innovation thru Creative Engineering…At PCO, we turn good ideas into better products!
- Pro Sales Inc.
Pro Sales is one of America’s leading suppliers of design, installation and equipment to the food processing industry. Our dedication to cost-effective design and implementation has earned Pro Sales a reputation for being an Industry leader.
- Public Works Supply
- Pump & Meter Service, Inc.
Pump & Meter Service history goes back to 1930 when a south Minneapolis mechanic named Cliff Price began servicing and repairing gas pumps for the local service station market. His business slowly grew thru the great depression and he added several employees one of who was Howard Abel from Buffalo, MN. Howard Abel is significant because he remained a full time employee of Pump & Meter Service until 1978 when he retired and worked part time until his death in 1994. Howard Abel was just one example of the rich history of great people Pump & Meter Service has employed over its 72-year history.
- Pure-O-Tech, Inc.
Pure-O-Tech is a science and engineering based organization composed of a team of dedicated and committed professionals who choose to make a difference in the world.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co.
- Radiance Electronics LLC
- Randall Metals Corporation
Our commitment to customer satisfaction and our leadership in the steel service center industry is derived from four basic principles:
- Listening to the Voice of the Customer
- Selecting and Developing Critical Material Suppliers
- Employee Empowerment for Continuous Improvement
- Competitive Pricing of Products, for Mutual Benefit and Growth
- Rapa Electric Inc.
- Rayloc Company
- Real Automation Inc
- Red Spot Paint
Red Spot’s leadership in the development and production of high performance coatings is recognized globally in the automotive, electronics, packaging and building materials industries.
- Reliability Solutions
- Reliable Welding & Machine Works, Inc.
- Reynolds Packaging Group
- Richard DeVogelaere
- Rigtech Independent Ltd. offers a wide range of services to the oilfield and marine industries and are employed by one of the world’s major drilling contractors to survey and audit their rigs worldwide, for which they provide technical evaluation and assistance.
- Rinker Materials (7010)
Rinker Materials Corporation (the US subsidiary of Rinker Group Limited), headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, is one of the largest producers of heavy building materials in the United States.
- River Bend Prairie Landfill
- RMB Products
Innovative Plastic Solutions
- Rockwell Automation
When it comes to automation, your requirements are unique. So are their solutions. They listen to you, then apply their resources to build cost-effective, results-based solutions.
- Roger & Sons Construction, Inc.
- Ron Burgess – Montana Mfg.
- Roth Pump Mfg. Company
- RR DONNELLEY
- S&S Air Conditioning Inc.
- Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Samuel, Son & Co., Limited
- Santee Cooper
- Sappi Technology Center
- Schell Electronics, Inc.
Schell Electronics, Inc. (SEI) formed in July, 1980. SEI manufactures its own product line of transmitters and receivers, including COVERT transmitters which are used by federal and state governmental law enforcement agencies.
- Schmidt Industries
Specialists in Turbine Replacement Parts
- Schneider Electric Canada
Today, we are living in an increasingly booming and fast changing world where energy is key.
More than never, the current situation compels each and everyone to achieve more while using less resources. Global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric brings you solutions for energy efficiency, while making energy safe, reliable and productive, from plant to plug.
- Schultheis Automation Control Systems, Inc.
The vision of Schultheis Automation Control Systems, Inc. is to be the authoritative voice in North American industrial controls and automation market. Schultheis Automation Control Systems, Inc. provides clients across North America with manufactured state-of-the-art control system solutions, from conceptual planning through completion.
- Scotts Company
- Scotts-Hyponex Corp.
- SEC Company
- Sedwick County Rural Water District #3
- Select MillingServicios Industriales Moal, S.A. DE C.V.
- Shade Commercial Service
- Siemens Energy & Automation, Inc.
- Siemens Industrial Services
- Silver Dollar City
- Simon Box Mfg. Co.
- Sims Metal Management Memphis, Inc.
Sims Metal Management is the world’s, as well as North America’s and Australasia’s, largest metals and electronics recycler. Sims Metal Management today has over 230 locations on 4 continents, and over 7,500 magnificent employees.
Sims Metal Management operates two primary businesses, Metals Recycling and Sims Recycling Solutions.
- SinSco International Pte Ltd
SinSco International Pte Ltd was founded and incorporated as a full service company catering predominantly to the Marine and Oilfield related Industries throughout Asia. Directors, Singaporean, Cecilia Elder and Scotsman, Alistair Elder, have had over 25 years of experience in Marine and Offshore Operations, sales, logistics and technical knowledge of the Industry. Through this combined knowledge and understanding, SinSco was incorporated to offer a wide range of reliable services to our customers.
- Smurfit/Stone Container
- Smurfit-Stone Container Corp.
Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation
At Smurfit-Stone, they’ve made it a core principle to look at business from the customers’ viewpoint – to understand your competitive climate and to respond accordingly, making us a valued partner to support your business. From concept to product delivery, our proven resources are equipped to ensure your success.
- Sorenson Gross Construction, Inc.
- Southern Recycling-Pensacola
Southern Recycling (SoRec) is the premier metal recycling operation in the U.S. Gulf Coast region. Established and headquartered in New Orleans since 1900, the company currently operates a network of full-service recycling facilities from Lake Charles, Louisiana to Tampa, Florida. In 2006, Southern Recycling was acquired by the UK-based multinational, European Metal Recycling, Ltd. (EMR).
- Southern Rewinding & Sales, Inc.
Southern Rewinding Industrial Sales and Services was founded in 1986 and is now one of the largest industrial and electric motor repair shops in the Southeast. What began as a small motor shop with two employees has grown to a successful motor shop with more than 40 employees, most with over 20-plus years of experience.
- Sovereign Commercial Group
- SPL Limited
- Spring Window Fashions
- Springfield Electric
- Sprint Electrical Service Inc.
Sprint Electrical Service is a full service industrial electrical contractor, providing services for over 25 years to the greater Chicagoland Metropolitan area. Whatever your electrical requirements, we are here with a full staff of qualified industrial electricians to accommodate you.
- SSI Incorporated
SSI Incorporated is an indendant provider of Variable Frequency Drives. Over the past decade SSI Inc. has gained prominence by offering technical solutions to a wide variety of customers in the private sector as well as state and federal govenments.
- SSI Technologies, Inc. – Sintered Specialties Div.
Manufacturer of powder metal components.
SSI-Sintered Specialties is the world’s largest stainless steel powder metal (PM) facility. As a leading producer of Powder Metal components, we specialize in high-temperature sintering of stainless steels, soft magnetic alloys, tool steels, and custom blends. With our ability to offer four process technologies, we are unique in the PM industry.
- SSM Industries – Power Division
- St. Luke’s Evangelical Lutheran Church has served the Oviedo community for over 90 years. The church’s growth has in many ways mirrored the growth of the surrounding area.
- Stainless Sales Corporation
Quality Stainless Steel … and Only Stainless Steel Since 1946
Stainless Sales Corporation, stainless steel – with a special emphasis on strip coil – is their only business. Because of their dedication to this single product since their inception in 1946, they have concentrated all their efforts on finding new and improved approaches to better serve the specialized needs of their customers.
- Standard Marine Supply Corp.
- Stanley Drilling Equipment & Supply, Inc.
- Steel Technologies
Steel Technologies is a customer-driven, growth-oriented company that provides value-added resources and services to its customers. Our 24 facilities, including joint ventures, are strategically located throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada. Steel Technologies processes flat-rolled steel to specific thickness, width, temper, finish and shape requirements for customers in a variety of steel-consuming industries including automotive, appliance, lawn and garden, office equipment, agricultural, machinery, construction, hardware and consumer goods.
- Steiner Electric Co. is the Largest Independent Distributor in Northern Illinois.
- Steve Hernandez
- Storeroom Solutions, Inc.
- Stover Electric
- Street Crane Co Ltd
- Streets, Inc.
As a Second-Generation Mechanical Contracting Firm…
Streets, Inc. has grown from a humble beginning in 1960. Since that time they have matured into a total mechanical contracting firm, licensed in several states and have completed or are currently working on projects in many states.
- Substrate Technology Inc.
Substrate Technology Inc. (STI), is a privately held corporation dedicated to providing you with commercial floor preparation equipment at the leading edge of technology.
- Sulzer Pumps Inc.
- Summit Electric Supply Company, Inc.
- Sun-Steel Express
- Sun Power Natural Foods
- Sunrise Electric Supply
- Sure Controls Incorporated
- Surface Dimensions
Whether you are installing a new concrete floor or upgrading an existing space, Surface Dimensions the resources and know how to get the job done right for you. Ask one of their representatives about the digitally measured luster level that best satisfies your specific floor needs. They can provide you with a low level luster in a warehouse up to a high gloss polished granite look for you showroom.
- Sweeney Electric
- SWTS Pte Ltd
SWTS Pte Ltd is the leader in the field of electrical and mechanical equipment and system service, repair, maintenance, revamping, upgrading and retrofitting in the region. It was established in 1973 by Westinghouse Electric Corporation of USA to serve the Asia Pacific region. In 1998, we became a Siemens company and renamed Siemens Westinghouse Technical Services Pte Ltd. On April 1, 2006, the management team of SWTS became the owner in the company.
- System-Aire Inc.
At System-Aire our specialty is custom built air handling equipment. Including gas fired and electric heating, D/X cooling, celdeck (adiabatic) cooling, clean room filtration, and explosion proof air conditioning units.
- Taubensee Steel & Wire Co.
- Tech-Quipped Controls Trading
- Tech-Quipped Corporation
- Technically Specialized Solutions
Founded in 2005, Technically Specialized Solutions Inc. is made up of Local 94 Operating Engineers. With over 15 years experience as Watch Engineers and Chief Engineers. Now you are asking yourself, why did you leave, well lets just say that an offer to do service was way to good to pass up. We have been servicing drives for over 15 years. We understand how the operation of a VFD on a pump / fan / cooling tower effects the operation of the plant. There are a lot of other companies out there, but no one that understands the operations of buildings the way that we do.
- Techzone Oilfield Engineering (S) PTE Ltd.
Techzone Oilfield Engineering (S) Pte Ltd was founded in 27th May, 1999 and mainly deals in Manufacturing, repair and services of Oil & Gas Field Equipment with a secondary activity in general hardware supplies to the Oil Industry.
- Teknik Trading, Inc.
- Terrus Real Estate Group Founded in 2000, Terrus Real Estate Group offers a full range of commercial real state services for clients throughout the United States. We are experienced in all aspects of the real estate life cycle including financial and investment analysis, strategic real estate planning, brokerage and project management.
- The Chemcorr Group, Inc.
- The Gates Rubber Co.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- The University of Akron
The main campus, in the heart of Akron, Ohio, has 81 buildings on 218 acres. Landmarks include the high-tech Goodyear Polymer Center, the renowned E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall and the stately Buchtel Hall. Students also enjoy the massive Student Wellness and Recreation Center, as well as the new Student Union.
- Thieme Corp.-Plastics
- Tiger Controls, Inc.
- Tim Ganskop
- Tokusen USA, Inc.
TOKUSEN is a high quality “specialty wire” manufacturer. One of the premier products, brass plated steel tire cord, is produced in Conway, Arkansas, U.S.A. TOKUSEN supplies many wire products to the automotive industry, but also serves the technology and music industries.
- Tom’s Custom Cabinetry
- Total Control Inc.
- Tri-City Electric Service Co., Inc.
- Tribune Direct
The newly integrated Tribune Direct combines the National Reach of seven direct mail facilities located throughout the United States, with the Local Touch of regional partnerships established from coast to coast. Tribune Direct exceeds client expectations by focusing on quality, efficiency and on-time delivery.
- Trinity Structural Towers
Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a multi-industry company that owns a variety of market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the industrial, energy, transportation and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group and the Energy Equipment Group.
- Triple G Enterprises
Triple G is dedicated to providing superior transportation services for our clients. It is our mission to exceed customer expectations in the liquid bulk chemical industry. We strive to overcome short term obstacles and develop long term partnerships.
- Tropical Shipping USA, LLC
The leader in shipping to the Bahamas and the Caribbean for more than 45 years.
- Twin Disc Incorporated
Twin Disc is the leading designer, manufacture, and distributor of power transmission equipment. If you need to get maximum performance and productivity out of an engine or motor driven machine, Twin Disc has a way to do it.
- Ulbrich of Illinois, Inc.
Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Since 1924, Ulbrich Stainless Steel has remained a privately and family owned business now going into its third generation of leadership. Growing from a one-man operation in 1924, to a diversified company with over 600 employees, Ulbrich still remains steadfast on quality products and service.
- Union Pacific Railroad Co.
Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE:UNP) is one of America’s leading transportation companies. Its principal operating company, Union Pacific Railroad, is the largest railroad in North America, covering 23 states across two-thirds of the United States.
- United Electric Power (UEP) is a unique electrical supplies distributor, fabricator, and motor and pump repair firm serving the New York metropolitan area.
- United States Gypsum Company
- United States Steel Corp.
United States Steel Corporation headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa., manufactures a wide variety of steel sheet, tubular and tin products; coke, and taconite pellets; and has a worldwide annual raw steel capability of 26.8 million net tons.
- Unitex Global, Inc.
Providing Industrial Products and Business Knowledge to Clients Worldwide
- Universal Metal Service Corp.
- Universal Technologies, Inc.
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Unocal produces and sells a broad array of essential energy resources and develops major energy projects that help improve the quality of life for our customers around the world. Our primary mission is to maximize — ethically and responsibly — the total returns to the owners of the company, our stockholders.
- Upper Cape Electrical Inc.
- US Army Corps of Engineers Finance Center
- USACE Finance Center (G2)
- Van Can Co.
Manufacturing company that supplies a variety of high quality steel containers for seafood, poultry, pet food, and other non-food applications.
- Van Diest Supply Co.
- Van Mack Electric
- Van Meter Industrial, Inc.
Van Meter Industrial is 100% employee owned. That means they operate differently. They treat each other – and their customers – like family. They want their associates to succeed and each of them is committed to sharing what they know to make sure that happens.
- Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC
- Village of Braidwood
- Vitco Steel Supply Corporation
Slitting & Cut-to-Length Steel Facilities
Dependable High Quality Service Since 1971.
- W. A. Brady
- W.C. Instrumentos
- Walsh Construction Company
The Walsh Group is a 106-year old, family owned business in its third generation of leadership
providing general contracting, construction management and design-build services.
- Warrior Roofing Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Wartsila North America Inc.
Wärtsilä enhances the business of its customers by providing them with complete lifecycle power solutions. When creating better and environmentally compatible technologies, Wärtsilä focuses on the marine and energy markets with products and solutions as well as services.
- Water & Accessories Outlet, Inc.
- WATLOW Richmond
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- Weld Tooling Corp.
- Well Service & Supply, Inc.
- Wellhead Electric Co., Inc.
- Welstec Corp.
We, Welstec are experienced trading corporation located in Chicago, Illinois. Currently, Welstec has been trading to and from national wide, mainly partners in Europe and Asia. Also, we have ability to manage marketing of your products to United States market.
- Wesco Distribution Canada LP
WESCO delivers distribution solutions that will improve your profitability. Whether you need to reduce your MRO procurement costs through a customized supply chain solution, or require just-in-time distribution logistics on a large construction project, WESCO is there. We also provide outstanding technical support and dependable local product availability for Canada’s leading brands of electrical, industrial automation and data communication products through 50 branches coast to coast.
- Western Mechanical Electrical Millwright Service Ltd. originated from a small shop in 1979. Steady growth made the Company relocate in 1985 and again in 1997 to increasingly larger facilities. Today the Company is located on Brock Street in Barrie, Ontario where the business can grow to accommodate customers’ needs.
- Westin Automotive Mfg.
- Whirlwind Tool Co.
- Willis Electrical Sales of Texas
- Winergy Drive Systems Corp. / Flender Corp.
- Womack Electric Supply Co.
Our mission is to deliver quality products at competitive prices with professional services that allows both our customers and the Womack Companies to grow and prosper.
- Wyco Tool Company
Electric Concrete Vibrators
Pneumatic Concrete Vibrators
Highcycle Concrete Vibrators
Hydraulic Concrete Paving Vibrators
Smart Concrete Vibrator Systems
Back Pack Gas Concrete Vibrators
Square Head Vibrator Information
Power Pak Gas Engines
- Wyle Laboratories
As one of the nation’s leading engineering firms specializing in high tech testing, life sciences and technical support services, Wyle Labratories, Inc. provides a diverse range of services and products to aerospace, millitary, commercial and governmnet customers. Comprised of three strategic business units. Test and Engineering, Life SciencesSystems and Services, and Technical Support Services, Wyle Labratories serves seven primary customer bases.
- Xaloy Extrusion LLC
As the global leader in high-performance machinery components and equipment for the plastics industry, Xaloy has powerful resources to help reduce costs and increase productivity in injection molding, extrusion, and other processes.
- Yale University
Yale University comprises three major academic components: Yale College (the undergraduate program), the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the professional schools. In addition, Yale encompasses a wide array of centers and programs, libraries, museums, and administrative support offices. Approximately 11,250 students attend Yale.
- Yes Man Tech Solutions, Inc.
Joliet Technologies – AC Variable Frequency Drive Systems and DC Variable Speed Drives and Controls
You can add a text link to your site using the code below.
You can add a logo link to your site using the code below.