Joliet Technologies teams up with WYCO Tool
Joliet Technologies has teamed up with The WYCO Tool Company to supply FINCOR Series 5740 AC Drives (Saftronics S10) for their Select-Cycle Converters for High Cycle concrete vibrators for this ongoing project.
Joliet Technologies Variable Speed Drive Systems and Controls…
Select-Cycle Converters for High Cycle concrete vibrators…
- Allows contractor to select the speed (8,000, 10,800, & 12,000vpm).
- Adapts 230v generator or other single phase source to 230v 3 phase.
- Runs two Wyco High Cycle vibrators and maintains speed.
- Rugged construction & protective frame.
- Keeps vibrators from surging.
|Product||Model No.||Part No.||Shipping Wt.|
|Select Cycle||SC 1420||416-055||21 pounds|
|Select Cycle||SC 1430||416-056||21 pounds|
|50′ Extension Cord||HCEC-50||399-415||11 pounds|
|100′ Extension Cord||HCEC-100||399-420||21 pounds|
Wyco High Cycle Vibrators are manufactured to properly consolidate difficult performance based concrete mix designs. The consistent speed out, under variable load, produces uniform results.
The Unique Squarehead design, ensures that your job will have the quality and production you have to come to expect from Wyco.
- Maintains uniform speed/frequency under load.
- Squarehead performance.
- Multi speed capability when used with Select-cycle converter box.
- Durable construction.
- Backed by Wyco Guarantee.
- Creates powerful force for consolidation.
- Compatible with all 230 volt. 3 phase high cycle generators.
- Large surface area for high production.
- Comes with Wyco’s service and customer satisfaction.
230VAC, 3 phase, 50/60Hz Input, IP20 Open
3Hp, 10.5 Amps.
The Series S10 controllers are offered in 2 basic power frame configurations comprising 22 models covering the range of 1/4 to 3 HP.
Contact the professionals at:
Joliet Technologies, L.L.C.
1724 Tomich Court
Crest Hill, IL 60403 USA
Phone: (815) 725-9696
Fax: (815) 725-9393
From system integration to custom control panels, Joliet Technologies provides quality drive systems and custom control panels for new or existing applications or drive system upgrades, all in a timely fashion, and at competitive rates.
To get a Quote for your specific requirements, Contact Joliet Technologies today. Call (815-725-9696), fax (815-725-9393) or e-mail your requirements and we will prepare a detailed quote for your application. Or fill out a Request for Quote.
Our pledge to you…
Joliet Technologies is dedicated to provide the highest quality equipment and service. This is why we started this company. With our experience, expertise and commitment, you will be completely satisfied with our workmanship and our work ethic.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding AC Variable Frequency Drive Systems and Controls.
The Team at Joliet Technologies