Joliet Technologies is proud to be an integrator of Soft Starter Products by SOLCON.
SOLSTART 1P Soft Starter
SOLSTART Miniature Analogue Soft Starter
Miniature analogue DIN mounted soft starter. Range: 8-58A, 4-90KW, 220-600V. Designed to be compact and work with commercial applications.
Miniature Soft Starter
For AC Motors 4-37KW, 220-600V
Incorporating two phase control, with built-in by pass relays, the Solstart provides soft start and soft stop for motors up to 58A in commercial applications.
The SOLSTART is a compact, easy to operate soft starter, designed for use with standard three phase squirrel cage motors in commercial applications.
Advantages at a Glance
- Reduced current inrush & mechanical shock
- Soft, smooth, stepless acceleration & deceleration
- Maintenance free, all solid state
- Compact, light weight
- Easily installed and operated
- Built-in bypass
- DIN Rail mounting, IP 20 (standard 8-22A, option 31-58A)
- Small refrigeration and air-conditioning units
- Pumps in high rise buildings
- Fans and blowers
- Machine tools
- Conveyors, elevators and monorail systems
- Starting from weak power supply (diesel generators, long cables, etc).
Information Provided by:
Solcon North America