Joliet Technologies is proud to be an integrator of Soft Starter Products by SOLCON.
RVS-BX Basic Soft Starter with Built-In Bypass
Basic Soft Starter with a built-in bypass. Range: 8-58A, 4-160KW, 220-600V. This is the 4th generation model, it has been perfected to give you long term dependability and superb performance.
Digital Soft Starter RVS-BX
Electronic 3 phase
for Motors 8-58A, 220-600V
This full featured line is Solcon’s fourth generation of 3 phase soft starters. The RVS-BX incorporates enhanced start-stop characteristics providing the best solutions for most of the basic applications. The bypass, included in this starter, guarantees long term reliability and excellent performance.
Advanced Starting and Stopping Characteristics
- Reduced inrush current & mechanical shock
- Soft, smooth stepless acceleration & deceleration
Digital Soft Starter Displays
- Opto-Isolated Inputs one output relays.
- Easily operated, three adjustments:
- Intial voltage
- Ramp up
- Ramp down
Digital Soft Starter Construction
- Normal duty rated design (ambient 40°C).
- Compact, light weight, aluminum, small foot-print and book type design.
Digital Soft Starter Typical Applications
- Pumps (Water utilities, Industry)
- Small compressors
- Conveyors & monorails
- Mixers & Agitators
- Fans & Centrifuges
- Hydraulic pumps
- Starting from weak Mains supply
Information Provided by:
Solcon North America