NEMA 4X Washdown Drive
- Overview / Typical Applications
- Features, Ratings, Prices & Ordering
- Terminal Diagram and Description
- Specifications and Dimensions
- Options – Overview / Drive Configuration and Programming
- Communication / Operator Interface
- Power Accessories
- Input / Output & Communication
Dirt, dust, water, pollution. All environments that can mean additional cost whenever a ariable speed drive is needed. From wash-down food and drink applications to dust and other airborne particles such as in a textile plant, Control Techniques have designed the perfect match for such rugged applications – Commander SX.
The Commander SX from 0.5 HP to 10 HP (.37 to 7.5 kW) is a Nema 4X (IP66) protected drive that enables users to mount the drive directly next to the motor giving significant cabling, cabinet and installation savings. The practicality of mounting the drive near the motor, while being protected from the harsh environment, brings users the additional benefit over integrated motors/drives by separating the two technologies in the event of maintenance and breakdown.
- 0.5 to 5.0hp (.37 to 3.7kW), 30 230VAC .0.1 to 10hp (.25 to 7.5kW), 30 460VAC
- Nema 4X IP66 enclosed drive – no need for separate enclosure
- Designed for direct to wall or next to motor mounting – avoiding cabling, ( and installation costs
- Easy set up and commissioning – the first ten parameters cover 80% of applications
- More than 8 preset drive configurations
- Surface textured and rounded corners designed to maximize washdown effectiveness
- Internally fitted EMC filter (to generic and drive standards) for units up to 5hp (4kW), with externally fitting IP66 filters above (4kW)
- Robust industrial housing with simple speed control interface
Information provided by Control Techniques, a world leader in the design, production and marketing of electronic drives for the control of electric motors.