Joliet Technologies offers many benefits…
- Over 125 years experience in the drives industry
- Collectively, Joliet Technologies has over 125 years of experience in the industrial variable speed drives and controls market.
- Check out our Experience
- Multiple drive manufacturers, (Siemens, ABB, etc.)
- Whatever manufacturer you prefer, odds are we have designed or serviced a system using that manufacturer
- Proven manufacturers in the digital drive industry
- AC & DC drives
- Designed from trusted manufacturers
- Complete systems solutions
- Competitive prices
- We guarantee our prices will be at or below the competition
- Industry specialists in the following markets
- Metals Processing
- Sand and Gravel Mining
- Oil Exploration, Land and Offshore
- Crew Boats and Supply Boats
- Specializing in large HP drives
- Custom drives
- Custom integrator
- Standard drive packages
- Digital technology
- Small company with big company resources
- Personalized service
- “One on One” sales, engineering, service and technical assistance
- On time delivery
From system integration to panel fabrication Joliet Technologies provides quality drive systems and custom control panels for new applications or for drive system upgrades, all in a timely fashion, and at competitive rates. Feel free to contact us with any drive questions you may have.
We custom build to national and international standards such as: UL, CSA, IEEE, NEMA, IEC, ABS, DNV, USCG, AND LLOYDS REGISTER.
All work is performed following our Quality Assurance System (based on the ISO9001:2008 Standard), assuring you the highest quality.
Our Quality Policy – To provide the best product/service at the best price.
Quality Objectives – To continually improve the quality of our products/services and reduce production costs. Joliet Technologies will continually look for ways to improve their processes and procedures and work with their vendors to get the best prices for products and services to reduce production costs.
Our highly skilled Field Service Engineers perform a wide range of work, from basic commissioning to after hours, emergency breakdowns. A 24 hour “On Call” technical support system is just a phone call away.